Required Funeral Arrangement Forms
If you are seeking immediate assistance with making funeral arrangements for a loved one that passed or is about to pass away, please download the forms below and return them to Lankford Funeral Home.
One of our Funeral Directors will connect with you once they have received the forms to discuss arrangements.
HOW DO I FILL OUT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WHEN A DEATH OCCURS?
There are a few ways to fill out the required documents when a death occurs.
1. After speaking with your Funeral Director, you can choose to have the forms sent via DocuSign. Please inform and supply your Funeral Director with an email address where you can receive the documents needed.
You can also fill out the Biographical Form online to get the process started.
2. You can download the forms please, print them, fill them out, and drop them off at the funeral home, or email them to your Funeral Director.
Here are the steps:
Click on the download icons below to download each form. When the document opens, click on the print icon at the top right-hand side of the document.
Print your documents and fill them in as required.
Send the forms to Lankford Funeral Home. You have 3 options on how to send your forms to Lankford Funeral Home.
1. You can fax the forms to (386) 734-2247.
2. You can hand-deliver the forms to:
Lankford Funeral Home
220 E. New York Ave DeLand, FL 32724
3. You can email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip* Once you have printed, filled out, and signed your documents, please take an image of the documents on your phone and from there email them to email@example.com